Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mother Goose Gold Series Personalized CD


That special little on in your life will love these personalized CD’s with their name spoken to them throughout!

Watching a child’s delight in hearing their very own name sung on a personalized music CD is one of the greatest joys you’ll ever experience. You might even find yourself dancing and singing also!

 

To View All of Our Great Personalized Products:

 
To Listen To A Sample Song:

A great selection of personalized children songs including: There Was An Old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe, Molly Put The Kettle On, Hey Diddle, Diddle, The Jolly Jester, Little Tommy Tucker, Three Little Mice, The Man In The Moon, I Love My Pussycat, The Three Crows, Georice Porcie, My Lady Wind, When The Snows On The Ground, The Lazy Cat, and The Feast Of Lanterns.

Children love these and play them over and over.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Can I put up your put up to my weblog? I will add a inbound
    link to your forum. That’s one really sweet post.

    Stop by my blog ... how to increase chances of getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete